How We Work
With over 30 years of recruiting and staffing experience, we know that no two organizations are alike, and every challenge is unique. Our proven process is tailored to your specific needs, so we can help you navigate the rapid pace of change and reduce the impact that open positions can have on your bottom line.
Our Recruiting Process
- Discovery. We meet with you to discuss the job description, specific requirements for each role, your expectations, and your challenges. As appropriate, we tour the facility to gain a better understanding of your work environment.
- Recruiting. Our recruiters leverage a sophisticated mix of sourcing techniques and tools to find suitable candidates.
- Vetting. We identify technical and professional alignment, confirm their goals and level of interest among candidates.
- Qualifying. A recruiter meets with aligned, interested candidates to interview them, further vet their skills and experience, and confirm fitness for the role.
- Presentation. You will review the resumes and professional profiles of top candidates.
- Reference checks. Uniform, thorough reference checks will be conducted on the candidates you wish to interview.
- Interviews. Our recruiters will coordinate interviews between you and your final candidates.
- Offer. When you identify your ideal candidate, we will present and close the offer.
- Support. Throughout the process, we are available to answer questions, provide additional information, and help you make the right choices for your business.
This process is designed to ensure that every new hire is technically qualified and aligned with your business strategy, so you can achieve your goals.