You work hard! We want to make sure you get paid correctly and promptly. Here is everything you need to know to make the process seamless:
- Bring a blank J. Morrissey time card to your assignment each week. Find your time card here.
- Please fill out your time card completely before sending it to us. It must contain your name, dates worked, client company name and address, hours worked, weekly hour total, and Client Company’s signature. Please round all hours to the nearest quarter (“.25”). For example, if you worked 30 hours and 43 minutes, round it off to 30 hours and 45 minutes or 30.75. This time card calculator can help.
- Have it signed by your supervisor and then email it or fax it J. Morrissey by the end of the workday each FRIDAY. Please call J. Morrissey to confirm that it was received. Failure to receive confirmation of an approved time card by the FRIDAY deadline could result in your check being processed the following week.
- In the event that you are scheduled to work weekends, please call or email J. Morrissey to let us know that your time card will be late. In this case, we will be able to accommodate you.
- Checks are mailed from our Windsor Office on Thursday afternoons. We highly recommend that you elect direct deposit. Direct deposit is the quickest and safest way to get paid. It removes the risk of a check getting damaged or delayed in the mail and eliminates wages being lost or stolen. It is the safest and most confidential option for employees and employers—access our direct deposit form here.